Wild member tokens are a benefit that comes with our wild membership program. These tokens allow our members to redeem premium full version games of their choice within our games offering.
How do I know I have tokens?
When signed into you subscribed account, you will see a Gem icon to the top right of your screen.
This icon shows the number of tokens you have available.
You can also check your token balance under the wild Membership section of the Account Settings page.
How do I use my wild member tokens?
Redeeming your wild member tokens is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Find the premium download game you want to play.
- Look for the "Redeem with Token" option on the product page. The number of tokens required will be indicated next to the orange redemption button.
- Click on the "Redeem with Token" option and follow the prompts to confirm your decision.
- Once the game has been activated, you will find the download link in your Owned Games list.
The game can be downloaded and played as often as you like, just like any other game in your collection!
Remember: Tokens cannot be used at the check-out, or combined with a cash purchase.
Be sure to use the REDEEM button on the game detail page
How do I receive more wild member tokens?
Monthly wild members will receive one token upon successful payment for each months membership.
This means, you will receive a token on the invoice date of each month, not the 1st day of the month.
You can accumulate or carry over your tokens for future use, but please note the following:
- You are not able to purchase tokens.
- Tokens are not back dated for paid invoices prior to the release of the new benefit.
- You must be actively subscribed to wild to use tokens to redeem games.
- Tokens cannot be gifted to other accounts
Standard tokens assigned to your WildTangent account are valid for one year from issue date.
How many tokens are required to redeem a game?
The amount of tokens required to redeem a game varies between games, and is displayed next to the REDEEM button.
For further questions please contact our support!