If the WildTangent Games App is not working as expected, we suggest that you reinstall it. This could be the Games App not launching, or you are getting error messages (like "undefined" or "WT.onError ([objectObject])".
Reinstall the Games App by following these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Programs (this could be called something different depending on what Windows OS you have)
- Select WildGames or WildTangent Games (**Please note, this may also share the name with your computer manufacturer. HPGames, DellGames, GatewayGames, etc.**).
- Click the Uninstall/Change (or Change/Remove) button.
- Check only WildTangent Games App **THIS IS IMPORTANT. ONLY CLICK on "WildTangent Games App". **Do not click "Select All" - this WILL remove every game from your computer**
- Click "Next" and complete the processes
Then, restart your computer, to ensure the program has been removed.
Once that important step is done? Head over to the WildTangent website and download the Games App.