If the WildTangent Games App is not working as expected, the very first step Customer Support recommends is:
turn off your computer, then turn it on again, and relaunch the WildTangent Games App.
Sounds too easy, sure, but you would be surprised how often it works.
Now, if the issue is that the Games App isn't launching at all, or you are seeing an error message? (examples: "undefined" or "WT.onError ([objectObject]" or "Exception Access Violation")
Then you might want to reinstall the Games App by following these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Programs (this could be called something different depending on what Windows OS you have)
- Select WildGames or WildTangent Games (**Please note, this may also share the name with your computer manufacturer. HPGames, DellGames, GatewayGames, AcerGames, ASUSGames, etc.**).
- Click the Uninstall/Change (or Change/Remove) button.
- Check only WildTangent Games App
**THIS IS IMPORTANT. ONLY CLICK on "WildTangent Games App"
**Do not click "Select All" - this WILL remove every game from your computer**
- Click "Next" and complete the processes
Then, restart your computer, to ensure the program has been removed.
Once that important step is done? Head over to the WildTangent website and download the Games App.