If the WildTangent Games App is not working as expected, the very first step Customer Support recommends is:
turn off your computer, then turn it on again, and relaunch the WildTangent Games App.
Sounds too easy, sure, but you would be surprised how often it works.
** IF THE GAMES APP and WEBSITE BOTH ARE NOT RESPONDING, then the ISSUE might be something else. DO NOT UNINSTALL the GAMES APP. Contact Customer Support to see if there is a network issue.***
Are you seeing an error message? (examples: "undefined" or "WT.onError ([objectObject]" or "Exception Access Violation")
Then you might want to reinstall the Games App by following these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Programs (this could be called something different depending on what Windows OS you have)
- Select WildGames or WildTangent Games (**Please note, this may also share the name with your computer manufacturer. HPGames, DellGames, GatewayGames, AcerGames, ASUSGames, etc.**).
- Click the Uninstall/Change (or Change/Remove) button.
- Check only WildTangent Games App
*THIS IS IMPORTANT. ONLY CLICK on "WildTangent Games App"
**Do not click "Select All" - this WILL remove every game from your computer**
( WildTangent will occasionally discontinue older games that do not run properly on current (newer) operating systems. Once uninstalled, if a game is obsolete, you will be unable to reinstall and play again! )
- Click "Next" and complete the processes
Then, restart your computer, to ensure the program has been removed.
Once that important step is done? Head over to the WildTangent website and download the Games App.