If the WildTangent Games App is not working as expected, we suggest that you reinstall it. This could be the Games App not launching, or you are getting error messages (like "undefined" or "WT.onError ([objectObject])".
You can reinstall the Games App by following these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Programs (this could be called something different depending on what Windows OS you have)
- Select WildGames or WildTangent Games (**Please note, this may also share the name with your computer manufacturer. HPGames, DellGames, GatewayGames, etc.**).
- Click the Uninstall/Change (or Change/Remove) button.
- Check only WildTangent Games App **THIS IS IMPORTANT. ONLY CLICK on "WildTangent Games App".
**Do not click "Select All" - this WILL remove every game from your computer**
- Click "Next" and accept the uninstallation.
- Then you will want to restart your computer. This will ensure the program has been removed.
When you are ready, you will want to go to the WildTangent website and download the Games App.