Uninstall a game using the WildTangent Games App
The quickest and easiest way is to uninstall a game is through the WildTangent Games App.
- Launch the WildTangent Games App
- Click the "Library" option in the top navigation bar
- In the Library, find the game you want to uninstall
- Hover your mouse over that game tile, then click the trashcan in the lower right corner
- A confirmation box will appear. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process
Uninstall multiple games using your Windows Operating System
You can manually uninstall WildTangent games by using your operating system's uninstall feature.
- Access the "Search" function
- Type "uninstall a program" into the search field.
- Select the "uninstall a program" link from the search results
- You should see a list of all the programs installed on the computer. You want to look for "WildTangent Games" (This may be listed as WildGames, HPGames, DellGames or similar.).
- Click "Uninstall/Change" at the top of the window (This text may say "Change/Remove" depending on your Operating System.).
- We will present a list of games installed on your computer. Check the game(s) you wish to uninstall. **NOTE** If you click "WildTangent Games App" at the very top you will be removing the Games App so any remaining games will not work. Also if you click ALL at the bottom of the window it will uninstall everything on the computer. This could remove games you did not intend to.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
If you have any trouble, click "submit a request" below to send us an email.