Sometimes you will want to manually uninstall a game and all the files associated with it. Why? It could be you are seeing an error, or it could be as simple as you want to start the game over from the very beginning, as a brand new player (and there isn't an option to create a new player inside the game)
Whatever your reason, below are the steps.
One thing to remember? By manually deleting the game folder you are removing your saved files, and all your progress will be gone. Also, if WildTangent no longer has this game available for download? You won't be able to install the game. Once it's gone, it's gone.
How to manually uninstall
- Click on the Start Menu, open the File Explorer (This varies depending on the Windows OS you have)
- Select This PC
- Select the C: Drive (sometimes called the Windows C:)
- Select the folder “Program Files (x86)” and look for these two folders:
- WildTangent Games
(These may also be listed as HPGames, DellGames, ASUSGames etc…).
- Find the game in either one or both of these folders.
- Right click and delete the game folder.
- Empty the recycle bin and restart the computer. (This part is REALLY important)
Once those steps are done, the game is gone.