Before you uninstall the WildTangent Games Application from your Windows PC, please note: you must have the WildTangent Games App installed to play our games (including purchased games). Proceed with caution!
- Open the Start menu
- Type "uninstall a program" into the search field
- Select the "uninstall a program" link from the search results
- A page will open with a list of programs on your computer. Select "WildTangent Games" and click Uninstall/Change (note: this text may say Change/Remove depending on your Operating System).
- Check the boxes of the program(s) you wish to uninstall. Choose "all" if you want to remove all WildTangent programs - including games - from your computer).
- Follow the steps to complete the process.
- Then you will want to restart your computer. This will ensure the program has been removed.
If you receive an error message, or those steps just did not work, it usually means that another program on the computer has damaged your WildTangent software, preventing it from uninstalling properly. In that case you will need to manually remove the WildTangent Games App.
- Open the Start Menu
- Type "c:\" into the search field and press Enter.
- Select the folder "Program Files," or often "Program Files (x86)," and look for the two folders below.
(It may also be listed as HPGames, DellGames, etc…)
You can install a fresh copy of the Games App from our website